Departments and Services
Capital Programs & Facilities Management is responsible for the planning, design, construction, maintenance and operations of all campus facilities and grounds.
Provides financial guidance and management of the University's fiscal resources, ensuring all expenditures, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting functions comply with laws and policies.
Manages parking lots, permits, tickets, commuter and carpool programs.
- Parking Information (Permits, Locations, Tickets)
- Commuter Options
- Visitor Information
Creates, evaluates, and manages financial plans and budgeting processes for the University.
- Financial Planning & Resource Management
- Budget Development, Coordination, and Administration of University Budget
- Financial/Management Reporting
- Planning Resource Budget Committee (PRBC) Agenda and Minutes
Provides leadership and support for the Division’s departments and fiscal oversight for the University