Administrative Systems Requests
Below is a list of requests that employees can submit. Any request that is submitted will be reviewed and can be escalated due to its complexity.
Users can submit a project request when they need assistance to streamline business processes or manage new software implementations. They can also submit a project request when they need automation, reports, dashboards, or instructional materials developed. Submitting a project request will require approval from the selected department.
Examples of projects include:
- Installing Security Cameras
- Online Training Development (For new trainings only)
- Server Upgrades
- Developing New Business Solutions (Smartsheet, ETR, Contract Request, etc.)
- Concur Implementation
Users can submit a simple request when they need a minor update or upgrade added to their existing application, course, form, or webpage template/layout. A simple request can also be submitted for new items that require minimal work and do not need project management resources. Submitting a simple request will require approval from the selected department.
Examples of simple requests include:
- Adding electronic signatures to Adobe Forms
- Minor updates to pre-existing online training or web application
- Updating pre-existing webpages, guides, or simple forms
- Updating workflow in Smartsheet
ServiceNow is used to track emails that employees send to Support. Users can submit an email if they need technical assistance troubleshooting a business solution, software, or hardware. Users can also submit an email if there is an outage, minor updates to a webpage, require assistance with software installations, or if they need documents retrieved by DMC.
Examples of emails include:
- Technical assistance with RIMS
- Assistance with running software updates
- Document retrieval
- Troubleshooting a technical issue (e.g. access or other needs not covered by the Simple Request or Project Request forms)
Administrative Systems is committed to providing effective IT business solutions for the Division of Administration & Finance through exceptional customer service and technical expertise.