Description: To request approval for travel in the U.S.
View the Streamlined Travel Request & Claim Processing Flow to know where to submit documents for State funded travel, Auxiliary funded travel, and multiple funded travel.
Rental Car Information: For Enterprise Rent-A-Car, see Enterprise Rent-A-Car Document .
USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO OPEN FORMS.
MAC users – to open the Travel forms:
1. If default PDF viewer on the MAC is Safari, change the setting to make the default viewer as Adobe Acrobat Reader
2. Save the PDF file to the desktop
3. On the desktop, press and hold the CTRL key and select the PDF file
4. Choose “Open With” and select Adobe Reader
5. Once selected (Adobe Reader will prompt the user to make Adobe Reader as the default application for PDF) select yes
*Please do not use any version of Informed Filler as the program is no longer supported.
Review CSU Travel Ban, CSU Travel Ban Updates, and CSU Travel Ban FAQ’s for list of states where travel is prohibited and Clarification on Appropriate Use of Funds.
Complete a Travel Request Form and obtain required signatures. Refer to Travel Policy and Procedures .
Prior to departure date, submit approved original Travel Request and copy of the agenda or registration information to Travel Operations (CP-300) for processing. A travel document number will be assigned and emailed to traveler and preparer after review (state funded or state funded with ASC/IRA/CSFPF funded only)
Complete a Travel Expense Claim with required receipts/documentation within 60 days of the return travel date. Refer to Travel Policy and Procedures for guidelines on required documents.
Submit approved Travel Expense Claim and required receipts/documentation to Travel Operations (CP-300) for processing. Checks are printed and distributed every Tuesday and Thursday or sent via Direct Deposit.