Travel Using P-Card: Do's and Don'ts
All P-Cards are available to use for Business Travel purposes with all Travel Restrictions lifted
P-Card Users do not need eBusiness special permissions, Q#’s, or proof of an "exception" to allow travel accommodation transactions
- A pre-authorized TR number must be attained prior to making travel arrangements or charging any transactions.
- P-Cards can be used for:
- Flight Accommodations
- Transportation arrangements
- P-Cards may be used to process and secure the above transaction types for multiple travelers: Faculty &/or Staff members, Students, or potential Candidates.
- Personal travel expenses are NOT allowed on P-Card, such as:
- Other Misc. incidental expenditures
- Alcohol purchases are prohibited on P-Cards